Ok, so maybe writing EVERY day was a bit of an undertaking... I had honestly forgotten how busy I can get and that sometimes, just sometimes, I am away from my computer for an entire day or even and entire weekend! I know, shocking right?
Anyway, I'm back! I haven't forgotten this goal of mine and my promise to myself to be more disciplined with my writing. This last weekend was wonderful and super, super busy. We did make it out to Port Townsend for the film festival and spent a little time with my parents and sister. It was a whirlwind of a good time. I came to the realization that being in Port Townsend with Stace always brings me to a calmer place. I was able to relax, if even for a few moments on the beach while skipping rocks and soaking up the vitamin D. While we we sitting on that totally comfortable log in the sand, I started to come up with an idea for a short, quirky story. So, there's always something to look forward to in this little blog of mine. LOL!
Thanks for reading, I certainly hope I am somewhat entertaining, if only for a moment or two while you eat you lunch time sandwich and surf the webs for a little something to pass the time. :)
Have an awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment