Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A moment of mushiness. :)

So, I don't think I've ever been more excited to create and mail out over 200 Save the Date cards. Ok, so 200 is a little over our projected amount of guests, but you know not all of them are going to make it and well... what can I say Stace and I are kinda popular. LOL! Just kidding! We have big families and an awesome network of good friends. We love them all and appreciate each and every one of them.

I'm excited for many reasons. The biggest one, of course, is I get to marry the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing woman I've ever met in just 7 months. Eek! Is it really 7 months? That might explain why this wedding is always on my mind and I've started making "to do" lists.

Anyway, the other reason I'm super stoked for these cards is that our engagement photos turned out even better than I had imagined. Our photographer is awesome and we have gotten so many compliments on our photos. Our facebook buddies are gushing about them and our families are totally impressed and so so happy. I have heard on more than one occassion that those photos brought someone to tears to see how happy and in love we are. They are totally us and we couldn't be happier. Jenny is awesome and we are overjoyed to know that she will be there on our big day taking picture after picture of every moment!

I have to say, I'm really excited and looking forward to our big day. It's going to be awesome! Now, all we need to do is figure out all the little details... LOL! No worries, right?

2 comments:

  1. You are so right.... this is totally mushy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been such a treat to have met you both - i simply cannot wait for the big day :))

    ReplyDelete